Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Travels

My travels took me to several places these past 6 months...... some were undertaken under pressure, some were mandatory, some I chose to preserve my sanity. All, though turned out interesting, beautiful and inspiring. Here is the list in no particular order:

Udupi, Karnataka
Innanje, Karnataka
Siddapur, Karnataka
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Bangalore, Karnataka
Karad, Maharashtra
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Nashik, Maharashtra
Vadodara, Gujrat
Muscat, Oman
Cancona, Goa
Margoa, Goa
Mantralaya, Andhra Pradesh
Haveri, Karnataka
Kallur, Karnataka

I could write travelogues about some of these, but sheer laziness maybe or the inability to pen down the unseemingly mad rush of thoughts that my mind churns out .... feel I should buy a recorder or a Dictaphone.... and see if I can speak out as fast as my mind thinks :-)
futile exercise it may be, but well.....

No comments: